Finding the Right Person is not easy . It takes a lot of discipline, patience and Prayers.
Finding Miss or Mr. Right is not always an easy thing to do. Once you think you have found the right person, you may have doubts. Having doubts about who you are marrying is not only normal, but healthy.
Have you ever heard yourself make any of these statements regarding a current or potential partner?
- “He has so much potential.”
- “She just needs my love and then she will change.”
- “He said he will stop drinking once he moves in.”
- “He said he will leave his wife soon.”
- “She said she doesn’t really have an anger problem—that she’s just going through a hard time.”
- “She said she will be more sexually available after we get married.”
Hopefully you already know that you should not marry someone who drinks too much, spends too much, works too much, brags too much, uses drugs or other illegal behavior, has been unfaithful, cruel, dishonest or abusive.
If your future spouse is free of those destructive behaviors and you are still having doubts about getting married, read through these statements. You will see if your doubts are reasonable and worth paying attention to or if you are having cold feetabout getting married without having any rational reasons.
Happiness and Emotional Support
Although expecting a spouse to make you feel happy all the time is unreasonable, being with the right person can bring happiness and a sense of personal strength to your life.
- You will know you are marrying the right person when you feel support and encouragement about your own growth both emotionally and intellectually. The right person will want you to be emotionally healthy and able to stand on your own two feet. When you are with the right person you will feel good about yourself, safe, and fulfilled.
- The right person will not be negative, selfish, wishy-washy, silent, embarrassing, critical, or a slob. Why spend your life with a jerk?
People change when they want to change, not because you want them to change.
And if your lover really wants to change, he or she will likely already be receiving help and be on a growth path before you meet them. He might already be in therapy, coaching or facilitation, or already be in a 12-step program or support group. She might already be interested in reading about health and fitness, and about personal and spiritual growth. In other words, they will already be open to learning, growing, healing, and changing before you meet them.
It’s not about you. You can’t be special enough or loved enough that you can make someone change for you. It doesn’t work that way. Change always has to come from within.
So, can you accept this person exactly as they are—or not?
In order to move ahead with a relationship, you need to make sure that you accept them exactly as they are—exactly as they are. You need to be able to fully love the lovable aspects of them and fully accept the wounded aspects of them—the aspects you don’t like. If you can’t tolerate and fully accept the aspects of your partner that you don’t find lovable—such as drinking, smoking, eating habits, anger or withdrawal, workaholism, unreliability, messiness, lateness, porn addiction, sexual demands, sexual disinterest, hygiene, anger, rage, people-pleasing, resistance, selfishness, moodiness, emotional unavailability, neediness, criticalness and so on—then this person is not the right partner for you.
What About Jesus?
After Somuch Consideration and thoughts. You need to table your case to Jesus Christ. He is the Author and the Finisher of our faith, the Mountain of the Tribe of Judah.
If you still have Doubts on who you may want to Marry. Consider the Following Steps:
- Cut off from the Person for some Time. Take your Case to Jesus Christ Amos 3:3 “Can Two Walk Together unless they Agree”. You can’t be with a person who constantly fights with you. Take One Month or More praying and Fasting for God to reveal to you your Future Partner.
- By Mindful during this Period, The Devil would want to Fight you, so many distractions would come your way. Be Careful who you talk to, and avoid all temptations as much as possible.
- Be Sincere with God and yourself during this period Jeremiah 29:13 (NIV):”You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
- After Your program if still you have no Sign of your Partner, then be patient because God would Answer you when you least Expect from Him.
- After God Answers you, Humble yourself to that person, plan with him/her , then after go for Deliverance cuz the Devil panics when the right Persons marry.
Make sure you don’t engage in Sex stay away from Sex for Atleast 4-6 Months per Pure in Your heart. Cuz when you Mind is Corrrupted God would not Answer Your Prayers.